Save time and money with the CP1000 R-1.
Today 80% of all project wire being pulled is branch circuit wire. Until now there has only been one time-consuming and physically demanding method -- hand pulling. The CP1000 R-1 takes the time consuming process of hand pulling and reduces it by 75-80%.
New Features for the CP1000 R-1
- The capstan rope cleat helps you tie off rope, mule tape and jet line for a quicker set up and finish.
- The slotted extender arm with clamp allows more leverage over upward pulls and easily attaches to conduit pipes.
- The removable spool cap allows you to quickly dispense lines when used as a tugger.
CP 1000 R-1 Puller
- Powered by a cordless drill
- Exerts 1000 lbs of pulling torque
- Pull wire sizes up to 1/0
- Reduces labor costs.
- Improve employee safety and eliminate potential workman's comp claims
- Comes with canvas carrying bag and all attachments
- Made in the USA
- Protected by U.S. Patent 10294067